Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Martha, Martha, Martha


I'm going to make some of these this weekend, thanks to Martha Stewart's crafty little merrymakers. Learn how here. Watch the segment from the show here.
And if you're reading this and we're tight and you live near and you want to make some too, give me a shout so you can come buy supplies with me and make them at the same time- you have to make a ton of dye, so once you've made it, you might as well make a ton and share the beaded love. And it's going to be rainy this weekend. So you'll have nothing else to do.
I'm planning to make a couple of brightly colored ones for myself (probably at least a few strands in each) and also making rainbow-patterned necklaces for my little rainbow-and-accessory-loving chicks.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wish I did live close by! I would surely be over with my two rainbow-loving chickies!

Shelby-Grace said...

Sounds like a lot of fun for a rainy weekend! Makes me want to do something crafty too:)